Wednesday 14 August 2013

Awake, utter a song: arise - Jdg 5:12

I awoke this morning with the song...'Into Thy presence I come....not by the works I have done...but by Thy grace, and Thy grace alone....into Thy presence I come'


I just wept as I sat at the feet of my Jesus...sooooo grateful that He 'caught' me through His love 35 years ago....and has since then, on a daily basis, held me by His love!!!!


I think that I am more aware of His grace at present, because Rupert is doing a series with us at Southfield, on 'How to share the Good News of Jesus with the lost'....and as I have been pondering on these truths, I KNOW that I KNOW, that it was HIS love, that I was attracted to, after spending a month with a group of people that NEVER ONCE told me how 'bad' I was....but how amazing Jesus is!!!

Oh, how easy 'His burden is' for me....how can I but help, to tell of His incredible love....and how can I but help, to hold up in prayer, those that are in such pain and misery, because they don't know Him!!!

The prayer of my heart is that JESUS will ENABLE  you ....yes, even this needs His enabling :-) ....to burst with His love for those that do not experience Him as you do.  

xjc

Visit our Facebook Page via this Link: www.facebook.com/Truelightnews



Contact Us:

Please send your emails, pics, testimonies and other relevant input via this Link. (Click on the word "link")

At the bottom of the post you can comment on that particular post by clicking on the yellow word "comments".





No comments:

Post a Comment