Wednesday 21 November 2012

" Wat Maak Vir Gansbaai Lekker?"


I had the opportunity to go with Sean to Gansbaai on Tuesday, what an awesome trip,very long trip though, but amazing.Its amazing to see everything that our GOD has made so in detail,flowers,the whales,birds etc.by the way it  was the first time ever that I saw a whale in real life.




Sean and I had an awesome time having fellowship around the word.when we arrived in Gansbaai we were welcomed by a group of believers.Sean asked me to give my testimony how I got saved.

I didn't know where to start and what to say, but I got up and gave it anyway.(It was my first time that I gave my testimony in front of people)thank you LORD for giving me that opportunity.

There is a song(wat maak vir Gansbaai lekker)I can tell you now that it is our Lord JESUS in the believers that makes Gansbaai lekker. Praise GOD for all the Gansbaai folks.GOD Bless.

Jason Wasserfall




Contact Us:

Please send your emails, pics, testimonies and other relevant input via this Link. (click on the word "link")

At the bottom of the post you can comment on that particular post by clicking on the yellow word "comments".

No comments:

Post a Comment