Friday 22 June 2012

True Light Testimony


I was in the True light course in Welgemoed on a Monday night with Rupert.
The Lord put me there for exactly a year and I have gone back to visit now and then since I left in end of May.

I read this testimony to the group on the evening I said good bye.

Rupert and Barbara asked me to send you this letter, can you post it on the blog please.

‘Dear Rupert, Franscois and every other member of this group.

A year ago I pitched here as a “real mess” ! Confused, sad, angry at God and myself.
Today almost a year later I feel like a new confident woman with my foundation in Christ and his righteousness.

God has walked an amazing journey with me in one year...cause I was willing to deal with myself.
Myself, me and I was too important to me!

A fear of rejection, getting hurt and being left ruled my emotions, thoughts and actions, in such a manner that I pushed away what and whom I so badly wanted.
I some time still fall. But then I realise through God’s grace: “ I know I am not where I am supposed to be, but thank goodness I am not where I used to be.”

Only God can heal from the inside out. And we have to give our fears over to him constantly.

I want to share a very well known verse in the Bible – but it’s one of those that is just so comforting:
“Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.”

I love how God is using me now to support others through advice, witnessing and even compassion to the sick and poor!

At last I am content at being 31 and single, but am FREE in my spirit!

I want to thank every one of you for your loving eyes, advice and patience with me – Rupert I enjoyed every “little argument or differ in meaning”
You handled me well ! :o)

It was such a privilege to be here with my mom and sister, sorry that we were always late!!

Tonight I am saying goodbye for now.
God led me back to Shofar Church in Stellenbosch since the beginning of this year. I am doing bible school on Tuesday evenings and want to get involved in a small group cell there with young working adults on Wednesdays.

This group taught me how important the basic foundation is of growing up with “milk” in the Word.

I wish you all just the best according to God’s plan....

Blessings

Antoinettte”



Contact Us:


Please send your emails, pics, testimonies and other relevant input via this Link. (click on the word "link")


At the bottom of the post you can comment on that particular post by clicking on the yellow word "comments".

No comments:

Post a Comment